BootStuff is a simple application developed to assist in the correct start up of TruCast Radio applications but it can also be used to intelligently launch any third party application.
- To check for the presence of a network location or resource prior to starting a TruCast application
- To use an alternative network location or resource if the primary location is not available.
- The Encoder itself is a Windows Service so continues to run even if the PC is logged off.
- The Encoder Monitor is used to monitor and configure the Encoder, and can run locally or on any PC that can connect to the Encoder over a network.
- The Encoder can be easily started and stopped via simple UI.
- All features can be locked out via a simple password – for example you might require one password to alter settings, an a different one to allow starting and stopping.
- Supports VST Plugins for powerful audio processing.
- Myriad Playout v5 has native support for sending Now Playing information to the Encoder, and v5.22 and higher have built in support to remote control and monitor the Encoder status.
- API allows easy updating of Now Playing information from other systems.